Ricoh RDC-7 review
... got my pics for my own url befor by a Rolleiflex SL 66 SE;
then came an Offer, i could'nt say no ...
... now can i get some of 1:1-pics with my "RDC i-700" about my Job (Camera-Restorer) in a quality, i've never had bevor - without any problems: 1 Lamp to the left, 1 to the right, both with a normal DIN-A-4- Paper to soften it - and SHOT, thats all ...
... you can see it maybee from January-begin on www.photodoc.de
Yeah! 1. The Main-Control-Wheel is too easy to move ...
... so often its doing, what it(!) wonts!
2. The Controlbuttons for "Display" and "Menu" ar
unprotected, when you open the [ very big!!! ]
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%