New Rules

Started Mar 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
Vidau
Vidau Forum Pro • Posts: 13,536
Re: New Rules

Yes, of course. Ignorance about a topic should be encouraged. Under no circumstance should it be considered polite to know what it is you are talking about before firing out a post.

If only there was some place people could get information before responding to someone else's post. I don't know, some place that a person could simply type in the words, "Who is Bill Maher" and then be presented with relevant information so they could quickly educate themselves about the topic that other people are discussing before jumping into the conversation and making a comment...

I didnt say that I dont know who is Bill Maher.....I said "I don't care who is Bill Maher" and the main point: "I do not accept censure"....joke or not, I am not agree with the new awb1000 rule and thus explain it, no offense to anyone.

Sad we don't have the capability in this age.

-Suntan

Vidau's gear list:Vidau's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix S2 Pro Nikon D800 Sony Alpha NEX-F3 +14 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow