Agfa ePhoto CL30 Clik! review
Image quality is bad for 1 megapixel camera. Photos taken are not valid for printing. Too "perfect-ilumination" dependant. Shots with flash are horrible. It took too long time between shots. Forget use other power supply than NiMH batteries. Autofocus are loudly.
The good points is easy to use and extreme storage capacity and works in Linux (as a scsi/usb disk device).
I definitively NOT recommend this camara. However if
large storage capacity is a point for you, try it.
I have returned to manufacter 2 of this cameras an now I have the third. With the first the flash died, the second died
de LCD, with the one I have dont work the video port and
I have problems with the AC/DC adapter.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%