Olympus C-2020 Zoom review
After owning a Fuji MX1200 for a year, I was looking for a replacement. At least 2MP and a zoom lens. The new Fuji 2600z looked good, until I was offered a C2020z for £200!
I can't believe the image quality. Poorly lit shots even come out crisp. The manual focus is well implemented and works impressively well.
The only thing I can think of is the omission of a direct usb connection.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO