Olympus C-21 review
First digital, received as gift from overseas. Am extremely happy with photo results and "user-friendliness" overall, considering I was unable to rely the original manual that came in a foreign language...must reinstate how satisfied I am with the printed end product. Have not needed to rely on my 35mm (Olympic) automatic or photo labs in almost a year!
Battery Hatch is about to go, after two years of use.
Sliding cover tends to open a bit too easily, which may accidentally use up precious battery life. This happened when removing/returning it from its protective case, on more than one occasion.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%