Casio QV-300 review
I had this camera from day one of the d-camer era.It is a vary poor camera with no flash and no pictureviwer, that menas that the lcd display is on allways, which eats your batteries in lees than one hour (4 AA). The lack og flask menas that 7 out of 10 times you can not take pictures, and if the sun is to high your will get greenish light pictures.
It tahes ages to upload the pictures to your pc by the serial connection provided. The only good about it, is that it hold 104 poor quality pictures in the onboard memory.
no flash, no viewer, ultra short battery life.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%