Casio QV-2000UX review
I ended up trashing the Camera, see my previous comment. After the initial repair for the tripod tread and the separating case, (almost $100,00 Can) the camera quit after one picture. I could not shut it down, nor did any function work any longer.
I send it back to the Casio Service center, where it was repaired in the first place. During Transit the extended Lens got bent (broken?) and the Zoom button dislodged.
Casio claimed I manhandled the camera.....
At this point I gave up, asked the camera to be returned, decided to cut my losses and trashed it.
see review text
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4