Sony Cyber-shot DSC-D770 review
I purchased this camera almost two years ago, and paid 995.00 which was a good price at the time. Since then I have seen cameras from Minolta, Nikon and a couple of others that offer 4 and 5 times the pixel quality, more zoom and better features for the same price or less today.
I purchased a Sony because of there reputation with TV's and VCR's however I have friends who have already replaced the Sony cybers shots cameras, I am just about ready to do the same.
The view finder, you may have already heard this, frankly, sucks. Manual mode leaves alot to be desired, and the camera strugles with low lighting.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%