Minolta DiMAGE E201 review
I had the Kodak Dc 200 (simple but amazing camera!!) but I sold it in order to buy the Minolta 201... big mistake!!
- Auto focus is not acurate
- Pictures inside room or in "normal" light condition don´t work.
- Pictures very dark/ very weak flash
Even though the kodak was only 1 Megapixel camera and focus free, I was missing the Kodak because the picture quality was so much better than the 2.3 Megapixel Minolta.
With the Minolta, I have to post-edit almost ALL the pictures in photoshop in order to fix problems with white balance.
Finally, one month ago I bought the Cannon PS A20 and now I´m totaly satisfied with the quality of the pictures.
Please don´t buy the Minolta without first trying the Cannon!
poor quality in image
bad white balance
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)