Olympus D-150Z (C-1Z) review
I got this for $150 in Costco. I liked the USB thing, when you can plug the camera into computer and it is immediately recognized as an extra drive.
I liked the size and the weight. Menus are more or less intuitive, no control over image quality exept its size.
Terrible noise, especially in low light. Overburned highlights in usual sunny scenes.
Flash is not immediately available, seems the capacity taking extra time to charge. As a result - you see the flash, but the picture is taken without one.
After waiting for more you can see pre-flash and flash, and only then the flash appears on the picture.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%