Ricoh RDC-7 review
Excellent camera, very compact. Outstanding macro capability and great movie features (more than 11 minutes on a 128MB card). Takes time to learn and get used to using the camera, but once you do, it's a pleasure to have it.
Swivelling LCD makes taking pictures at odd angles a piece of cake.
No need to get the remote control because you can always use the self-timer.
Do the firmware upgrade to accommodate 128MB cards. Get a second battery, and you are well on your way.
Things I wish the camera had:
1) Faster shutter (it's very hard to capture fast moving objects);
2) Round lens adaptor so you can add on filters and lens.
3) To view LCD screen in bright outdoor sunlight is impossible; and it takes memorizing the buttons to change some of the settings.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions