Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P3 review
It's a great little camera that offers good build quality, beautiful compact design, fast start up and AF, very good images with beautiful tonal quality thanks to the 14-bit DxP (same as F707) and decent LCD screen. As usual for a small digicam with OVF, there is a slight offset in photos and have to resort to power-consuming LCD for correct shots. Great compact back-up or for family photos, etc. Glad I bought this as next version is only 2.0 megapix!
8MB MS is a joke. At fine mode and full 2.8 megapixels, each file size is about 1MB.
ACC jack for external flash would have been nice as the built-in flash is weak beyond 5 ft. As it is, am using a cheap slave flash effectively.
Tripod mount is plastic. *sigh*
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%