Fujifilm FinePix A201 review

Started Apr 12, 2002 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Unknown user 92554 New Member • Posts: 1
Fujifilm FinePix A201 review

This camera is the best I've seen in it's price range. Pictures are excellent and downloading so easy a monkey could it.Its small anough to fit in even Britney Spears hipster pocket(as i wish!). The controls are a bit fiddley if you want to catch something different but for point & shoot it's cool the 20s Video capture is cool if u are messing around out side if not a little grainy but not bad, useless though unless you have good light. Cost a bit extra €350 because with VAT(value added tax)over here(Ireland) everything does but €50 was for an extra 64mb smartmedia card the camera itself was €299. Have not printed out any prints yet but if they look half as good as they do on the screen it will probabley compare with my old canon A1. My only gripe as with all digi cameras I've used is battery life it eats them alive,buy a couple of sets of ni-mh rechargable and you should be O.K. A wee camera bag would not be bad either.All in all the best camera i've used in it's price range.

Problems:

BATTERIES

Fujifilm FinePix A201
2 megapixels • 1.6 screen • 36 mm
Announced: Aug 23, 2001
Unknown user 92554's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow