Latest sample galleries
Latest in-depth reviews
The Everyday Sling might just be the perfect pack for not carrying too much gear, combining comfort with Peak Design's signature modern style.
I've taken more than 500 pictures with this camera and most of the them turned out excellent. The low-light / indoor / night scene shooting is exceptional. I also like the way Olympus maintains the Camedia design throughout its history beginning with the C2000Z. Some quarters commented that the design is outdated but IMHO, if the design has been appealing and popular, why fix it (the analogy is not unlike the popular Porsche 911). The use of ordinary AA batteries is also a plus point.
Minor glitches like: -
1) len's cap issue
2) occurance of chromatic aberrations is quite high.
3) A/S/M can be made separate on the dial
4) Many features had to be accessed via the use of LCD. Most digicam in the market are apparently made this way. This is not good for the battery life and it also slows thing down a little bit.
5) I still wish the viewfinder can be linked TTL instead of its slight offset viewing. Inaccuracy of the viewfinder is a little bit on the highside.
6) Panorama mode is only available when using the proprietery Olympus smartmedia card. The Oly card is expensive.
7) only FL-40 falsh(?) can be used according to the manual. This is choice limiting.
8) noisy zoom lens. wish there could be an external mic connection.
9) would love to see more info to be added to the control panel. e.g. actual compensation's figure should be shown instead of seeing a simple +/- symbol. Apparently one have to look at the LCD for the actual figure. A minus point.
When the Fujifilm X-T2 arrived, it was more than just a modest upgrade to the already impressive X-T1. While the new X-T3 hasn't changed the overall design of the camera, this model is way more than an upgrade; rather, it's a quantum leap.
The Movie Maker is a compact, motorized slider designed for phones, action cams and small mirrorless cameras. We think it's a fun little kit and a good value proposition for the cost, provided you can work around a few of its weak points.
Nikon's Z7 is the first camera to use the all-new Z-mount, the company's first new full-frame mount since 1959. We've put together our first impressions based on quality shooting time with a pre-production camera - check out what we've found.
What's the best camera for a parent? The best cameras for shooting kids and family must have fast autofocus, good low-light image quality and great video. In this buying guide we've rounded-up several great cameras for parents, and recommended the best.
What's the best camera for shooting landscapes? High resolution, weather-sealed bodies and wide dynamic range are all important. In this buying guide we've rounded-up several great cameras for shooting landscapes, and recommended the best.
What’s the best camera costing over $2000? The best high-end camera costing more than $2000 should have plenty of resolution, exceptional build quality, good 4K video capture and top-notch autofocus for advanced and professional users. In this buying guide we’ve rounded up all the current interchangeable lens cameras costing over $2000 and recommended the best.
|The Lone Photographer by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week
|_ERN9064 by ernesto juarez|
from Shoot yourself ! (with your camera)
|Neighbourhood Watch by Stevie Boy Blue|
from Zoo trip ~ Cute...