Olympus D-600L review
This was my first digital camera. I waited until the price went below
$1K. Have taken a few thousand pics with it. It's light to carry, the
lens is excellent. Zoom is good and fast considering camera's age.
Focus in bright daylight is excellent. Still a good amateur camera. I still
use it as a backup.
Very slow to write image compared even to later Olympus models.
Need to lock focus on contrasty subject and then recompose in less
than bright daylight. Only up to 32 Meg Smart Media capability.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%