Leica Digilux 4.3 review
Construction: I have been extremely happy except for the zoom an scroll buttons. They stick sometimes.
Features: All the different features, zoom ability, macro, shutter speed, night shots, etc. are the best. There are so many more features on this camera than any other cameras my friends are buying at the same price.
Image Quality: great resolution, you cant beat 4.3 million pixels.
Ease of Use: It has been 1 1/2 yrs since I purchased and I am finally really knowing the ins and outs of this camera & what functions work best in different situations. Only buy one if you are patient.
Value: Kinda high priced at the time I purchased at $600. (US). But comparable with other quality cameras.
1. Sticky scroll buttons
2. If you accidently hit the "ON" button & the lens is unable to open fully, it will stick that way.
3. When the batteries run out, it will change your date back to the original date.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|