Pentax Optio 330 review
Just get to play with this camera for 2 days and I reliased that other then small and ease of use, it is not really worth the money to have one. If you are a person going for high quality and very fast focusing speed, I do recommend you not to get this.
Battery life is very short, only can take around 30-50.
Focusing is slow and something it can't focus when it is too near.
Zooming seems has problem too.
During night, the quality is very bad. However, day time they do produce good pictures.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%