Olympus C-3030 Zoom review
I, like many others, am amazed at the clarity of the pictures, even after owning the camera over a year!!! I have invested in wide/tele lenses to increase the versitility of this great camera. I also purchased the FL-40 flash because of the coverage of the weak flash which is on most cameras of this type.
Of course the lens cap is a bother falling off. There is no PC flash connection (but you can get a SPECIAL wire) for flashes other than OLYMPUS ($39).
Sports/motion pics need to be taken with the motion in your mind as to what is "to happen" and push the button about 1/2 second prior to the "happening".
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!