Olympus D-460 Zoom review
I've had this camera for a while now, and I just love it, I carry it with me in case there's something worth taking a picture of, or whatnot.
I am planning on buy something bigger, better resolution, more features but, not right now.
Only complaint is that the software that came with it, isn't the best.
So I bought a USB smartmedia reader, and am now using it on my ibook with iphoto instead.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO