Casio QV-R3 review
This is a second digital camera which start from Sony P-30. When I hold the camera it's well-fitting in my hand, not too big or too small with the compact size and steel casing. The great are manual functions as manual focus (that u can quick shot with any distance which far from 1 m), manual aperture adjust (but only 2.6 and 5.0), manual shutter speed. The others that there r many best shots that can choose for any conditions.
1. No Video out (differnt with spec. shown in this web)
2. Very low focus in low light. But can compensate by Infinity Focus for general shot.
3. Limitation of movie clip only 30 sec.(differ. from Sony P-30) and no sound
4. No time and date STAMP..... (It should have)
5. ..... Not yet found
But in my opinion this is still r a good one.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|