Fujifilm MX-700 / Fujifilm FinePix 700 review
I have owned my camera since my sons birth, around November of 1998. Although I paid quite a large sum for this camera, I was very happy with my new technology. I was a little unhappy with the delay in picture file recording. The size and ease of use has made this camera worth every penny I paid for it.
I have many memorable pictures because of this camera.
Of course, I have since moved on to another camera but I still use this one for my documentations at work.
The only problem I have had with this camera are the little screws that hold the body halves together. I am missing two of them and I am in need of getting this fixed.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)