Olympus D-510 Zoom (C-200 Zoom) review
both good and bad. as an amateur, i like the ease of use and the outdoor photo's are excellent! But, the quality of indoor shots or outdoor night shots is average to poor!
outdoor night shots (scenery/skylines etc.) are not good! appear blurry and unfocused. indoor low-light not great either. wearing on front of camera from slide-door!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|