Casio QV-R3 review
Very good picture quality.
Easy to Use and excellent to put in my inner jacket pocket. It fits in a normal shirtpocket even if its a little bit heavy for that.
Image size at max quality is abot 1.6MB only .JPG format (as far as I have discovered anyway).
All in all I'm very satisfied with the camera. (Wondering how long that will last...)
When I use both built-in memory and MMC I can only fill/download from one source at a time. Have to pick out the additional card to download from internal memory.
The plastic(?) shield covering the battery fell off. Ok I dropped the camery and the shield is just cosmetic. However it should stick better. On the bright side there was no damage otherwise to the camer, it still works perfect!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%