Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P9 review
I have been using this camera now for over 4 months. I even took it on holiday around Germany, Austria, and Slovenia and took 1582 shots. I bought the camera because I wanted something small I could just put on my pocket, but good enough for holidays.
The camera is solid and takes fabulous photos during normal daylight. This is the optimal point and shoot camera. I do occassional have to change the ISO settings manually, because I think the camera chose wrong, but that is the exception.
There is always a trade-off between size, quality, and price. I would say that the quality is exceptional for daylight/well lit shots. For a take along camera, this is it. I always take it with me, because I never know what is going to present itself. I love it.
- Absolutely poor at dusk/night shots.
- About 1 in 15 shots blurry.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4