Olympus D-40 Zoom (C-40 Zoom) review
I've had the D40 for almost a year now...
1. Size is great...nice and compact.
2. Pictures are awesome! Very sharp, crisp and clear with amazing detail.
3. Basically easy to use.
1..Flash recovery time is poor...sometimes almost 10 seconds between shots...and delay from when you press shutter button to when picture is taken is a little long...this can get real annoying especially when I'm trying to take multiple pictures of my fast moving 2 year old daughter
2..Low light pics are a little grainy
3..Start up is a little slow and if you don't slide the lens cover all the way over, lens doesn't activate
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!