Konica KD-400 Zoom review
Exellent metal body construction and compact size.
Very good pictures in day light.
Very bad pictures in dim light (read below).
BEWARE !!! This camera does not have an AF assist light !
Impossible to focus in dim light situations - all pictures are out of focus.
Battery life not as good as expected.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week