Samsung Digimax 130 review
This camera does NOT take crap pictures, in fact proof of the pudding is in the eating. A number of pictures I have taken when edited in Elements have no need for repair. Outdoor pictures are superb.
Easy to use, good value, great beginners camera, gave me the bug.
Battery life could be better, LCD not good outdoors, no warning if macro is on, lack of lens cap, no movie mode or web cam ability.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|