Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P9 review
Foul with Memory Stick.
Back in september 2002, I decided between P9 and Canon PowerShot S40, as many people probably did in this category. What won the day was the small size and the video limited by memory-card capacity only.
The camera fulfills my expectations, very handy, can be carried everywhere, batteries are fine. Despite the relatively "cheap" lens, the image quality is pretty good.
The dissappointment came three months after the purchase, when I heard first rumours about the fact that from 256MB on, a new incompatible format (later called Memory Stick Pro) would be introduced by Sony. I consider it a serious foul!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)