Pentax Optio 330GS review
I bought this camera last night from Jessops for an amazing price of £190! BARGAIN! Discontinued stock, they told me.
I have owned a Sony P71, and a Nikon 880 since moving over from 35mm to digital.
I can honestly say that the quality of images leaves the others standing. Especially night shots as there is virtually no noise, due to the noise reduction facility.
Settings could be better, no aperature or shutter control, but excellent white balance and exposure control.
I wanted a smaller compact camera with good quality, I am not into photography as much as I used to due to time, but still wanted image quality. This camera fits the bill perfectly!
Also, the swing screen - alot of people are saying it is not much use, but on a sunny day with the sun behind you, you can pull out the screen to reduce relection by changing the angle. Excellent idea.
No probs encountered yet.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%