Fujifilm FinePix F410 Zoom review
I have taken over 200 photos with this camera and have mixed results.
Outdoor color is rich but distance shots are not as clear as my Olympus
510 which was only 2.1 mp. I am disapointed with the distance shots
and may return this camera because of that.
I like: speed, menus, long battery life, color saturation, size.
I don't like: unclear distance shots in the mountains even at high
resolution, too green nature shots, no shutter control. ISO 800
produces very grainey shots.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4