HP Photosmart 720 review
For this camera, I will give 8 for 10. It is my first DC. After an hour's usage, I felt regrettable that we had not bought a digital camera before. With a 128M SD cards, one can shoot about ~110 best-quality pictures.
Easy to use.
And it is really have a good price. At staples it is 259 with 60 Mail-in-rebate, and some coupon. They also has 60 for two 128M SD cards.
All in all, it has very good quality/price ratio for me.
1. It is not those cute style. But it is no worse than the tranditional film one. And I feel all right with this although my wife like a smaller one.
2. In dark enviornment, like cloudy day or indoor in daytime, the auto set does not work. You have to adjust those white balance, exposure, ISO things to get satisfying pictures. But after those adjustment, you can get fairly good quality pictures.
3. It has not much features, like shutter time. But I guess it is all right for this price.
4. You can not close the lense while you just review it or config the setup, which is bad for lense I think.
5. The last thing is about the upload the pictures to computer. It basically pretty easy. But it takes pretty much time. I guess probably partly due to the low speed of our computer. But the HP's software which comes with it is far from nice. It is just a little bit more than enough.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|