Kodak DC215 review

Started Jun 5, 2003 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Joyce Wallace New Member • Posts: 2
Kodak DC215 review

I have been using this camera for about 4 years now. I have used it for everything, I carry it with me everywhere I go. I have made some beautiful photos and have never found any difference in quality in the photos when enlarged. I have not done any thing above an 8x10.
I have take pictures from as far as 350 yards and my zoom is wonderful. The one thing I have read with others on these reviews is that they don't have a usb for this, nime came with usb, and the tranfer is very fast. I bought a usb reader and can not tell any difference in transfers. I will admit that my battery tray broke, I was reaching for somthing and it was on my wrist and I snagged the tray on something. I called, they sent me a postage paid mailer box with packing peanuts and a week later my camera was back. I have not had any problem with loading my tray either. I do no that if you don't use your camera every day or so and you leave the bateries in they will discharge. when I am not going to use mine I connect it to ac and that keeps my batteries from discharging. I am sorry they have discontinued this camera as I have recommented it to several people. One other thing to mention is that it does not like being left in the cold. but you should not leave any camera in the cold. It takes awhile for it to warm up when it have been in the car alnight in cold weather. I have done some beautiful photos and printed them on canvas and they look like oil panitings.

Problems:

does not like cold,
other than that can't think of any

Kodak DC215
1 megapixels • 1.8 screen • 29 – 58 mm (2×)
Announced: Aug 3, 1999
Joyce Wallace's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow