Olympus E-100 RS review
Super fast shooting! I like the pre-capture idea, you will never have shutter lag. S-Prog is very useful, however, you need to access the menu everything you want to change it. Good IS lens produces great 1.5M image. With the built-in red led, you can shoot precisely even in complete darkness.
Noise is a major problem of this camera.
1.5MP is also a concern if you are going to print photo larger than 4R.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%