Sony Mavica FD-87 review
Had this camera since '01 -- mainly to use for selling on Ebay but have used for other pictures since. LOVE using floppys to take pics -- don't have to have any other type of program to see/transfer pictures. Print quality excellent -- comparible to 35mm point-&-shoot. VERY easy to use & manual is good for explaining how everything works. Despite problems (see below) I would still recommend this digital.
SIZE -- very bulky & hard to carry around. Weighs a lot. Still use my 35mm for this reason alone.
TIME TO TAKE PICTURES -- takes a long time to freeze the image & download to floppy. You miss the next shot because of this.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%