Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC20 review
The camera produces good and sharp pictures with a good working auto-focus.
It's use is limited in marginal light conditions.
At least in New Zealand, the after sales service on a camera line with apparently known faults in a production run was appalling - four weeks with no follow up - or feed bcak, and finally received a replacement camera via the sales staff who then billed the suppliers. The sales staff are steering people away from Panasonic cameras here.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%