Konica KD-500 Zoom review
Proud owner for over a week now.
Very easy to use, superb image quality. Very solid construction. Out of the box, and click and go. Didn't need to read the manual to make goof pictures. (Did it afterwards). Outdoor pictures have very good and realistic colours. The macro setting is also very good. The battery lasts very long. Over 250 pictures.
If you don't want to mess with manual settings, and still want semi-pro quality this is THE camera.
The red-eye setting is poor, and doesn't work as wished. Sometimes the flash is too bright.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%