Konica KD-500 Zoom review
Just bought this camera, had Konica 310Z before this one and 200Z befor that one. This is a wonderful digital camera. The pictures are awesome. Lacking manual controls, but can be programmed into the buttons on the back of camera.
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT MACROS PICTURES!!!!
Battery life is good, can purchase extra battery on ebay for $10.00.
Will need at least 256 SD memory due to high pixels.
Purchased for $399. on Costco online. This is a great value for a 5.0 camera!
I have never had a problem with any of my Konica digital cameras in the last 3 years. They are built to last.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!