Nikon Coolpix SQ review
A lovely little camera. Fits nicely in the hand and probably the best camera on the market for unobtrusive waist level shooting.
I was able to take some amazingly sharp hand held low light pictures in a forest using the best shot selector function.
Noise is definitely an issue but made up for by the lack of fringing in high contrast areas.
Noise in certain circumstances
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|