Olympus D-510 Zoom (C-200 Zoom) review
This camera was my introduction to digital photography. At first I only used it sparingly, but as I started using it more, and learned to adjust the white balance and exposure compensation manually, I started getting really great photos with it.
The 2.1mp ccd is limiting in terms of print, but for web photography, it's just fine.
I'm looking to move up to the next level now, an slr-like digi-cam, but what I've leared about digital photography from this great little camera is invaluable.
Check out my photogallery. All images taken with the D-510 Zoom.
The flash is next to useless. I never got a good picture with it. Indoor photography was also a challenge, although the white balance adjustments do help. Used outdoors and with available light (no flash) yielded excellent results.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%