Fujifilm FinePix 2650 / Fujifilm FinePix A204 review
Have had this camera for nearly a year now and have been amazed by the quality of the photos. I also have a semi-professional SLR camera and have to say it easily matches the quality of photos that come from this. Only disadvantage of course is the lack of flexibility. Have been very impressed by the colour rendition too, it is so natural.
The macro setting is extremely impressive as well.
Had a very minor problem one day that only lasted a couple of hours - the lens wouldn't retract for some reason. Haven't had any problems at all since then.
Sometimes it is difficult to hold the camera very straight when pressing the shutter which results in a slightly tilted image.
These really are minor quibbles though.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Oct 15, 2003|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%