Fujifilm FinePix 2650 / Fujifilm FinePix A204 review
Great camera and takes remarkably good shots for a 2MP camera and is also surprisingly affordable.
I also have a Fujifilm S602 and in comparison, I think for family outings and general use, I prefer the 2650 for its portability and quality of pictures.
Looks very fragile and I find that for a compact camera, its built is a little too large for my liking. Making it a little slimmer would have been better.
Battery life is also another issue...does not seem to work at all if used with ordinary batteries. When used with alkalike the battery life is depressing. A fully charged battery on my S602 can last for about 300 shots without flash but on the 2650 it dies out after about 100...
Otherwise, a great camera!
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Oct 29, 2003|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%