Casio QV-700 review
If only CASIO would take this camera, and with NO changes except update the resolution, and add a telephoto, a million would be sold.
It was my first DIGITAL, and it seems it will be my last. I have tried several of the "state of the art" current crop, and have found them all lacking.
I just returned a CANON A80...Completely UNSATISFACTORY.
I have encountered absolutely NO problems in the 5 years using the camera. I have taken, literally, thousands of photos, and have had no malfunctions. Battery life has been exceptional, getting 2-3 hundred shots per set of batteries.
Come on CASIO...give us another as good
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%