HP Photosmart 715 review
Very good for the beginner a point and shoot model but just that.
I had this camera for 1.5 years and I chose it for two reasons: money: the time I bought it there were several 2mp cameras which cost more money (this is an advantage that HP keeps), the design (?) yes, liked the fact that it looked like a real camera and not a gadget. Good for landscape shoots, prints till 13x18, I tried, perfect.
1 colors seem to have a special tone, especially skin tones indoors seem 'redish' I don't know if it is a bad CCD or algorithms or it is the flash, but the result is awful.
2 very slow on read-write I tried a fast CF but no improvement
after all you get what you pay for..
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)