HP Photosmart C215 review
I had this camera 2.5 years, then I have bought a Canon A60 (this was a redemption).
- Excellent menu, perfect for beginners
- Very compact: "just turn on and shoot"
- Acceptable camera for family memories (if you dont want to develop pictures)
- Very poor colors
- Usually poor image quality (sometimes (randomly) can create very good pictures). I think this cam makes better pictures than "noname" cameras (Trust, Aiptec etc.)
- Very slow turn-on (more than 10 s)
- Needed very good batteries and charger (I could shot about 150 pictures with 4x1800MAh batteries)
Sure thing: I will never buy any HP cameras!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO