HP Photosmart C215 review
I had this camera 2.5 years, then I have bought a Canon A60 (this was a redemption).
- Excellent menu, perfect for beginners
- Very compact: "just turn on and shoot"
- Acceptable camera for family memories (if you dont want to develop pictures)
- Very poor colors
- Usually poor image quality (sometimes (randomly) can create very good pictures). I think this cam makes better pictures than "noname" cameras (Trust, Aiptec etc.)
- Very slow turn-on (more than 10 s)
- Needed very good batteries and charger (I could shot about 150 pictures with 4x1800MAh batteries)
Sure thing: I will never buy any HP cameras!
|Misty morining by Claudi Lourens|
from My Best Photo of the Week
|Jet and Full Moon by dibilio57|
from Aircraft lights