Kyocera Finecam S5R review
Simple camera which makes excelent pictures. You can zoom during macro - rare, it extends macro from 12cm to 4cm. Very fast picture review in a few steps 2, 4, 8 - effective for sharpness control.
It's our family pocket camera, I have Sony F828 for more serious playing.
Short battery life. The secod one is necessary. I had problems with SanDisk ULTRA II card 256MB, it was not compatible for VGA 30fps and 15fps as well. Panasonic SDH 256MB solved the problem. The video compression is prodigal - 256MB=109sec of VGA 30fps avi.
A firmware update would be desirable.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4