Fujifilm FinePix F420 Zoom review
Was comparing the 4 mp A80 with F420 3mp.
Decided to invest in the F420.
Important factors (pros):
1) very slim, light and compact, very good shaped.
2) simple to use
3) great large bright lcd and resolution
4) unlimited movie clip (limited to xd card)
5) runs on cheap AAA batteries (alkaline or nickel mh)
6) 4th GL Super CCD processor
7) has 3x optical zoom
8) fast shutter/capture n review/playback (using fuji xd card. not sure if other brands will be just as fast)
1) solid metal body in front, but plastic-like body on rear.
2) a bit tricky to hold-n-snap with one hand without shaking.
3) sometimes night shots pictures may not look realistic when auto mode is used.
4) as with other cameras, the lense is still opened when you switch from capture to review mode.
5) sometimes the on-off panel feels slippery to slide.
Yet to test:
1) pict bridge printing (sequence, date/ no date)
2) printed picture's color, border (sharpness) and resolution.
A high quality camera which captures great pictures. Very portable and not too difficult use.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power