Fujifilm FinePix 6800 Zoom review
Have used F6800 for more about 2 years. I really like the photos I took in Tibet using F6800. Color is great! That is the only point I like this camera and is the only reason I chose this camera.
Auto focus cannot work correctly sometimes. Manual focus is not practical due to the low resolution of the LCD.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|