Minolta DiMAGE G400 review
- Very fast start up.
- Very tiny camera for a full manual capability one
- Good lenses which produce sharp images
- Very good price for a 4 Mp full manual camera
- Advisable camera due to price/quality rate
- The menu is non intuitive at all. The advantage of the very fast start up is cancel up when you try to modify some parameters.
- The AF works bad in low light conditions (no scene illuminator light) and sometimes is difficult to focus since there is not display the area where the camera is focusing at (the screen is not that big to appreciate if the image is focused)
- Besides it has a very solid and tough looking, after 5 month of use (not in exhaustive manner) the play buttonhas become soft and detached.
- Besides the good sharpness and image quality, most images need to be corrected by photoshop or similar due to some unaccurate light measurement.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%