Konica Minolta DiMAGE Xg review
I have owned this DC for 3 month,after selling my Pantex S4, picture quality is good (much better than S4), battery life is good, However, Xg seems a downgrade of Xt, some of the features were gone! (The price of Xg is cheaper than Xg), the screen is not smooth as Xt but acceptable. "dark" corner still appear for minolta "X" series DC. some "preset' scene mode are additional compare with Xt but not quite useful.
If you are looking for a super compact DC for everyday daylight shooting, it is a good choice.
1. No TV output (Xt have TV out)
2. the LCD screen was down to 85000 pixels (Xt have over 110000 pixel)
3. dark" corner still appear for minolta "X" series DC.
4. I need to press few steps to change to self timer, (is there any way to make it faster, rather than using the "hot key" (Left and Right button)? I have already set the "hot key " to EV compensation.
5. Flash is not powerful enough for average indoor shooting.
6. I buy the "gray market" stock in Hong Kong, (HKD $1980) but not made in Japan!!(the stock was originally sold in Japan only, but it was made in Indonesia)
7. No AF assist lamp and make it difficult for shoot at low light condition.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4