Konica Minolta DiMAGE Xg review
I have owned this DC for 3 month,after selling my Pantex S4, picture quality is good (much better than S4), battery life is good, However, Xg seems a downgrade of Xt, some of the features were gone! (The price of Xg is cheaper than Xg), the screen is not smooth as Xt but acceptable. "dark" corner still appear for minolta "X" series DC. some "preset' scene mode are additional compare with Xt but not quite useful.
If you are looking for a super compact DC for everyday daylight shooting, it is a good choice.
1. No TV output (Xt have TV out)
2. the LCD screen was down to 85000 pixels (Xt have over 110000 pixel)
3. dark" corner still appear for minolta "X" series DC.
4. I need to press few steps to change to self timer, (is there any way to make it faster, rather than using the "hot key" (Left and Right button)? I have already set the "hot key " to EV compensation.
5. Flash is not powerful enough for average indoor shooting.
6. I buy the "gray market" stock in Hong Kong, (HKD $1980) but not made in Japan!!(the stock was originally sold in Japan only, but it was made in Indonesia)
7. No AF assist lamp and make it difficult for shoot at low light condition.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|winterblues by richmot|
from Best Landscape 2016
|Cold morning by Kaappo|
from A Winter Wonderland
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors