Sony Mavica FD-200 review
I love my Sony Mavica FD200! I've had it for 2 years now and I've taken many thousands of pictures and have been very pleased with the results. Including one of a hummingbird that I think is fabulous that I will try to include on here.
I chose the 2.0 not only for the price, but the fact that I would not be enlarging any pictures larger than 5X7's. The macro pictures are excellent. I also like the ease of operation, compared to the higher versions 3.0 and 5.0, which I have access to also, I would much rather use mine. It is easy to use and I also like the larger size of the camera's viewing screen.
The only problem I've had is I do have to change the white balance from inside to outside. It seems that the auto white balance is a little off.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%